The Executive Sales Manager needs to understand how to motivate and mold the attitudes and habits of a Property Specialist, who should be committed to putting their clients first, winning leads, and helping them own the MMnl finest property projects.
- Determines annual sales goals and plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume on existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning Property Consultants; following up on work results.
- Maintains Property Specialists by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least two (2) years or more work experience as a Sales Manager in a Real Estate Industry
- Goal oriented, can effectively train, coach, equip, motivate, and supervise sales people
- Strong ability to solve problems, execute and plan strategies
- Well-developed sense of drive
- With extensive network connections
- Finished at least 72 units (2 years) in College or Graduated of any 4-year course
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage
- Can start immediately