Real Estate Philippines | Condos for Sale | Condominium in Manila

condos for sale in manila

condo for rent in manila

condominium for sale in manila

property for sale philippines

condominium philippines

condominium in manila
real estate


SRRV CLASSIC For Active / Healthy Retirees

Qualified Nationality

Any foreign national or alien who is not included in the Excluded Classes under Section 29 of the Immigration Act of 1940.

Age Qualifications & Visa Deposits

35 to 49 Years Old = US$50,000.00
50 years old and Above :
        A. With Pension = US$10,000.00
        B. Without Pension = US$20,000.00


Principal may be joined by dependents (spouse and children)
Spouse – should be of legal age and the legitimate spouse of the Principal applicant.
Child – legitimate or legally adopted child by the Principal, who must be unmarried and below 21 years old.
The visa deposits are for the principal retiree and 2 dependents. An additional visa deposit of US$15,000.00 is needed for each additional dependent, in excess of two. The additional visa deposit is waived for Former Filipino citizens.

Convertibility of Deposits

* May be used for investment/s in RFO Real Estate Properties;
* Investment value must be at least US$50,000.00

Documentary Requirements

* Original of the valid Passport with valid/updated tourist visa in the Philippines (Tourist Visa sponsored by Travel Agency/Tour Operator is NOT allowed);
* Accomplished PRA Application Form;
* Original of the Medical Clearance;
* Original of the Police Clearance from country of origin;
* NBI Clearance (if applicant has stayed in the Philippines for more than 30 days from last date of entry prior to application of SRRV);
* Photos (12 pieces of 2″x2″);
* Proof of Relationship for joining dependents.

Documents obtained/issued outside of the Philippines must be translated into English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate.

Additional Documentary Requirements

SRRV Classic with Pension

* Certficate of Retirement Benefits, equivalent to at least US$800/month (single applicant) or US$1,000/month (couple).

NOTE: Documents obtained / issued outside of the Philippines must be translated into English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate.

NOTE: Documents obtained / issued outside of the Philippines must be translated into English, if necessary, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy / Consulate.

Fees to be Paid upon Joining the Program

Application Fee

    Principal Applicants US$1,400
    Dependent US$ 300 (each)
    Annual Fee (PAF) US$ 360 (covers 3 family members)

* For more than 3 retiree members in a family, an additional PAF of US$100.00 for each additional dependent must be paid. * Under the SRRV Courtesy/Expanded Courtesy, the PRA Annual Fee of US$360.00 is not applicable. However, in case of more than two dependents, US$10.00 for each dependent must be paid for the issuance of the PRA ID Card.

Obligations of a Retiree Member

* To update the Authority of any changes in contact information (e.g. status name, address, telephone/fax number and email address); * To secure an Alien Employment Permit (AEP) from the Department of Labor and Employment for purpose of employment in the Philippines; * To renew the PRA ID Card and pay the PRA Annual Fee of US$360.00. For PRA Members under the SRRV Courtesy pay the Annual Fee of US$10.00 for each retiree member in the family.


Special Resident Retiree’s Visa


Once you are an SRRV Visa holder, it opens the door to vast opportunities and benefits. These include:

1. Option to Retire Permanently
• You may live, work and study in the Philippines

2. Multiple Entry Privileges
• You may travel outside the Philippines and re-enter anytime

3. Exemptions from:
• Income tax over your pension and annuities;
• Exit and re-entry permits of the Bureau of Immigration;
• Annual registration requirement of the Bureau of Immigration;
• Customs Duties and Taxes with regard to the importation of household goods and personal effects up to US$7,000.00;
• Travel tax, if you stay in the Philippines is less than one year from the last entry date; and
• I-Card
• Securing the ACR I-Card (Alien Certificate of Registration Immigration Card) from the Bureau of Immigration.
• Paying the travel tax at the Philippine Airports.
• Getting a Study Permit or Student’s Visa for their dependent-children who intends to pursue education in the Philippines.
• Usage of health cards issued abroad in Philippine hospitals/clinics accredited by selected health card companies.
• Usage of the one time tax-free importation of household goods / personal effects (up to $7,000.00 to be availed of within 90 days upon issuance of the SRRVisa).
• And many more…

As an SRR Visa holder, the PRA can assist you in obtaining basic documents from other government agencies. These include, but are not limited to:

• Alien Employment Permit
• Driver’s License
• Tax Exemption/Extension Certificate
• Tax Identification Number
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance

  • SRR Visa
  • Be a special Resident
    Translate »