EXECUTIVE SALES MANAGER
The Executive Sales Manager for the MMG supervises real estate sales agents and builds a strong sales team to surround them including buyer’s agents and showing assistants. Executive Sales Managers will mentor their real estate team to success. To manage the agents properly, managers need to understand how to motivate, and train the attitudes and habits of a buyer’s agent, who should be committed to putting their clients first, and winning leads.
- Determines annual sales goal and plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume on existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning Property Consultants; following up on work results.
- Maintains Property Specialists by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least two (2) years or more work experience as Sales Manager in a Real Estate Industry
- Goal oriented, can effectively train, coach, equip, motivate, supervise sales people
- Strong ability to solve problems, execute and plan strategies
- Well-developed sense of drive
- With extensive network connections
- Finished at least 72 units (2 years) in College or Graduate of any 4-year course
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage
- Can start immediately