DIGITAL & I.T. SPECIALIST | PHP DEVELOPER
Tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services of the Manila Marketing Group (MMG). PHP developers under the MMG also assist front-end developers to ensure their work integrates into the application.
- Open to fresh graduates.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in Computer Programming.
- Working knowledge on languages such as PHP and Python.
- Adaptable and a fast learner.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
LOCATION: LCT Binondo
SALARY RANGE: P20,000 – P25,000