CLIENT RELATIONS SPECIALIST/OFFICER (CHINESE SPEAKING)
Megaworld Manila is looking for a passionate Chinese speaking Customer Relations Specialist/Officer to support our many clients and the after-office sales. You will be the one to ensure that all client related actions are successful in meeting the needs of our clients.
A successful Customer Relations Specialist/Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things customer and client relations, and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator with the Chinese investors and clientele, and should have experience in managing different people from all walks of life.
- Must be able to communicate in Fukien, and/or basic Mandarin language
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in a marketing role
- Demonstrate computer literacy in operating Microsoft Excel, Word, presentation and database-computer programs
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage a range of projects associated with effective operations and outcomes of medium to large scale events
- High level of written and oral business communication and networking skills including the ability to liaise, negotiate and consult with a broad range of stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work under pressure and within specific deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with in- house personnel and investors
- Contribute in the implementation of client related strategies
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of listings and inventories
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
POSITION LEVEL: Specialist to Supervisory Level