4 Budget Tips for Kingsquare Residential Suites Condo LivingAugust 18, 2021
What are the budget tips for Kingsquare Residential Suites condo living?
- Have a breakdown of expenses
- Maximize the condominium’s amenities
- Be mindful of your appliance purchase and use
- Take advantage of the pre-selling period
Kingsquare Residential Suites condo living offers the best experiences for residents. Whether you live alone or with a family — convenience, leisure, and high investment values are all wrapped up when you secure a unit in this 19-story condominium. While these advantages are truly attractive, you must remember the financial obligation that comes with owning a condo unit. As you prepare to move, you will need to consider costs like maintenance, food, utilities, and association dues. To help you get more bang for your buck, here are four budget tips for Kingsquare Residential Suites condo living. Read on!
Have A Breakdown of Expenses
Recent trends suggest that the unit demand for Kingsquare Residential Suites will be on the rise following its turnover date. As a pre-selling condo, buyers are looking forward to benefiting from its state-of-the-art amenities and strategic location. At the same time, it presents lucrative investment opportunities that yield high returns.
You’ve likely heard it a dozen times, but having a budget is important. If you choose to settle into this new condo, you need to have a budget that contains a comprehensive breakdown of your expenses. If you don’t monitor your spending, then the money-saving efforts you exert will not make much of an impact. Remember to have discipline and stick to your budget as well.
Here are some of the potential expenses that come with Kingsquare Residential Suites condo living:
- Upfront Costs – These are expenses that come with purchasing the property.
- Moving Costs – These are expenses that come with moving from one place to Kingsquare Residential Suites. If you have furniture or items that need to be transferred, you will pay moving costs such as trucking services and manpower.
- Property Costs/Downpayment – These are expenses that come with officially acquiring the property. Examples can include upfront downpayment, monthly amortizations, legal document fees, taxes, financing fees.
- Recurring Payments – These are the expenses that are incurred periodically (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Rent – If you choose to rent a Kingsquare Residential Suites condo unit, you will typically pay a rental fee every month.
- Mortgage Payment – If you choose to secure a mortgage, you need to pay the debt monthly.
- Association Dues – These are expenses paid by unit owners for the condominium maintenance.
- Utility Bills – These are expenses needed for maintaining life quality. Examples include water, internet bills, and electricity.
- Annual Property tax – These are expenses from real estate taxes imposed by the government.
- Insurance – These are expenses for protecting your condo unit such as in cases of natural disasters.
- Maintenance – These are expenses for the upkeep of your unit. Examples can range from condo cleaning, gardening (if you have a balcony with a garden), appliance repair, furniture repair, pest prevention, to renovations.
- Leisure and Daily Costs – These are the expenses needed for daily living. Examples can range from gym memberships, clothes, groceries, personal hygiene, to mobile data subscriptions.
Maximize The Condominium’s Amenities
Kingsquare Residential Suites is a condominium master-planned by Megaworld Manila to offer only the best living experiences. Staying true to its live-work-play lifestyle philosophy, the condo is designed with premium amenities. The amenities of Kingsquare Residential Suites including the following:
- Adult pool
- Pool deck
- Kiddie pool
- Landscaped gardens
- Fully-functional fitness gym
- Wi-Fi-powered study hall
- Function room
- Male and female shower rooms
These amenities are at your disposal when you own a unit at Kingsquare Residential Suites. To ensure you get the best value for your money and stick to your budget easier, make sure to take advantage of the amenities. For example, if you want to maintain your physique, use the condominium’s fitness gym instead of paying for an outside gym membership. Remember that these amenities are included in your monthly association dues.
Be Mindful of Your Appliance Purchase and Use
Appliances are one of the most expensive items you can have in your condo. For this reason, you should be mindful whenever you purchase or use appliances.
Buy only the appliances that are essential for your lifestyle. For example, if you are living alone and you don’t often cook big meal portions, you might not need that expensive oven range with a hood. Settling for an electric oven or a microwave oven will not only save you money but also help you save more space — a factor that all condo owners need. It might be best to leave that split-type air conditioner because it might not fit your room.
In the same way, you should make it a habit to pull the plug. If you’re not using the TV, pull the plug. If your phone is fully charged, pull the plug. As long as your appliances and gadgets are plugged in, they still consume energy known as idle current. If it so happens that you leave your air conditioner plugged, you might end up with a higher electric bill and consequently, breaking your budget.
Take Advantage of the Pre-Selling Period
If you truly want to stick to your budget and still want to own a unit at Kingsquare Residential Suites, you’re in luck! Kingsquare Residential Suites is at its pre-selling period.
Many condo buyers are taking advantage of the pre-selling period because of the low introductory price. The pre-selling units can be more or less, 30% cheaper than the ready-for-occupancy units. On top of that, Megaworld Manila can throw in big discounts and flexible payment schemes that can be as low as 30% payable in 60 months at 0% interest.
Many find it costly to live in condos. But if you think about it, following these four budget tips for Kingsquare Residential Suites condo living just might be the key to saving your hard-earned money while enjoying the enviable lifestyle waiting for you.
Ready to make the big move? Let Megaworld Manila guide you throughout your Kingsquare Residential Suites condo purchasing journey. We can also provide advice to save more of your money when buying your unit. For more information, click here!